At Fairview we strive to provide a rich learning environment, inspiring all students to achieve their personal best, both academically and socially. We do this by working hard to achieve our school motto of “A fair view of all things” and following our ethos of CARE. CARE is central to our practice at Fairview and is the basis for the language of our school.
At Fairview we Cooperate, we strive to Achieve, and we show Respect and Enthusiasm.
We are also an Independent Public School, part of the Western Australian Department of Education. We use the autonomy the system provides us to best meet the Department’s focus within the context of our school.
The strategic plan has been developed to meet the Department goals of Every student, every classroom, every day, which are:
1. Provide every student with a pathway to a successful future.
2. Strengthen support for teaching and learning excellence in every classroom.
3. Build the capability of our principals, our teachers and our allied professionals.
4. Support increased school autonomy within a connected and unified public school system.
5. Partner with families, communities and agencies to support the educational engagement of every student.
6. Use evidence to drive decision-making at all levels of the system.